Sprinkled on top of Greek yogurt or enjoyed on it’s own, this peanut butter granola is made with pantry staples, making it an easy recipe to whip up without making a special trip to the grocery store.
Serves for 4 (Four),
– 2 (Two) Tablespoons of creamy peanut butter.
– 2 (Two) Tablespoons of natural honey.
– 1/4 (One fourth) of cinnamon.
– 1/4 (One fourth) of vanilla extract.
– 1 c. Oats
“November is peanut butter lover month”
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees, spray the cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
2) Combine the peanut butter and honey in a large bowl and microwave it until the peanut butter melts (Approximately 20 Seconds). Stir for 2 minutes.
3) Stir the cinnamon, vanilla & peanut butter/honey mix together for about 5 minutes.
4) Add the Oats and stir until the Oats is completely covered in peanut butter mixture.
5) Spread out the Oats mixture onto the prepared cookie sheets and bake for about 7-8 minutes until the granola is slightly browned.
6) Let cool until the granola is crunchy.