This delicious bread pudding is wonderful on its own. To kick it up a notch, add chocolate sauce or about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips to the mixture just before baking. Warm fruit preserves would make a delicious sauce for this pudding as well.
> Non-stick cooking spray
> 2 Large eggs
> 1.2 Cups milk
> 1/2 Cups sugar
> 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
> 1 tsp. Grounded cinnamon
> 1/2 Cups crunchy peanut butter
> 6 Slices bread
> 1/2 Cups raisins
> Yogurt with fruit
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F*, Spray an 8×8-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Break eggs into a large bowl; whisk until it’s well combined.
3) Add milk, sugar, vanilla & cinnamon and whisk until it’s well combined.
4) Add the peanut butter and whisk the mixture well.
5) Cut or tear bread into 1-inch squares and add to bowl.
6) Add the raisins and gently stir to mix well. Pour bread mixture into the prepared baking pan.
7) Bake until the mixture is set and the top is golden brown (About 25 minutes)
8) Remove from oven and place on the baking rack to cool down.
9) Serve warm, spooned into bowls and topped with fruity yogurt.