It’s easy to make, full of all sorts of delicious and healthy and protein-rich ingredients, and it’s the perfect use for ripe or overripe bananas. So tap into your inner Curious George and give it a go…
– 1 Banana cut into small chunks
– 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter
– 1 cup of milk (or Soy milk)
– 1/2 cups of yogurt
1) Blend the banana with milk until bananas are well blended.
2) Next mix the yogurt with the peanut butter together before blending them.
3) Add them to the blender and blend till smooth, creamy texture is formed.
4) If a sweeter taste is preferred, chocolate syrup may be added as well.